We accept a variety of payment options and can ship to most locations around the world by air freight or surface delivery.
Our shopping cart can quote prices in any of the top 50 world currencies, so you know what the cost is in your own currency. Even the shipping rates and totals are quoted in any denomination desired. The exchange rates are updated every hour so they are always accurate.
International shipments will display shipping information including restrictions, regulations, areas served and other comments that are country dependent; and are always up to date. Shipping information changes with the services and regulations automatically.
All international orders are shipped from our main Florida, U.S.A. warehouse where your order can be properly prepared for international shipment.
We regret that we do not extend credit terms to companies located internationally.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal for most orders.
- The alternative payment option is a bank transfer (see details below).
- To avoid delays in credit card purchases, please provide the name, phone number and fax number of the bank that issued your credit card.
- The billing address you provide must be the card holder's address. That is the address the bank has on record. It is also the address where your credit card billing statements are sent.
If you do not accurately provide this information, your order could be delayed in processing.
This payment option is an efficient alternative to using a credit card.
Here are the guidelines and procedures for a bank transfer:
- Place your order using our Shopping Cart. Shipping costs can be calculated before payment information has to be input.
- When complete, Do Not Submit Your Order , simply make note of the order number and the total amount of your order in U.S. Dollars.
- Your total order amount does not include a bank transfer fee which must be paid for by you the buyer.
- Record all the information and Email: [email protected], reference your order number and state that you require our bank information for a funds transfer.
- Upon receipt of our banking information, contact your bank, provide them with our bank information and request a transfer of funds to our bank.
- The funds must be in U.S. Dollars and equal to the total amount of your order plus any bank transfer fees.
- Instruct your bank to make reference to your order number in the transfer.
Note that funds must be received before your order is processed.
Even though we do not extend credit terms outside the United States, we can provide international customers with a proforma invoice for their internal needs. This invoice would require pre-payment using either a credit card or bank transfer of funds before the order is shipped.
All prices used by HY-TECH (including our website, email messages, proforma invoices, invoices and certified price quotes) are in US Dollars only. If you are outside the United States, you can calculate the prices in your own currency by using the currency converter available in our Shopping Cart.
International Shipping Restrictions and Customs Information:
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
- Charges for customs clearance and import duties must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Hy-Tech, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Generally, customs forms for international packages will list the value of your order's contents by product type.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment and product information, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.