Seals and conditions surfaces prior to application of top coatings.
BOND-IT is exterior/interior clear epoxy ester sealer and bonding coat for use on plaster, masonry, roof shingles and other roofing materials to ensure proper adhesion of top coatings.
As a primer BOND-IT provides an adhesive like surface which aids in adhesion of top coat finish paints. BOND-IT is fast drying and dries to a medium low sheen. No solvents except water make it non-toxic and easy to use.
APPLICATION: Average coverage rate of 200-250 sq.ft. per gallon depending on porosity.
May be applied by brush, roller, conventional spray or airless spray.
PREPARATION: Be sure the surface is clean, dry, and free from grease or wax. All surface defects such as peeling, cracks and patches should be corrected before application.
Previously painted surfaces should be washed with a power washer to remove all chalk and loose paint. Rusted metal should be primed with a red oxide metal primer.
Apply 1 coat of BOND-IT at container consistency.
TECHNICAL DATA: Non-Toxic, Low VOC content, Non-flammable.
Stir thoroughly before using! If slight thinning is necessary thin with water, not exceeding 1 pint per gallon. Clean up with soap and water. Allow 2 to 3 hours drying before re-coating.
Do not apply when surface temperature is below 50 deg. F.
Avoid breathing vapor, spray mist, or sanding dust, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during sanding, application, and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH/MSHA TC 23C or equivalent) or leave area. Close container after each use. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Do not take internally.
FIRST AID: If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention; for skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, get medical attention immediately. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not store above 100 F. Keep from freezing.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.